COVID-19 - Get vaccinated and stay up to date, and find public health advice for residents.

Provincial Offences Administration Forms

Print and fill out the form you need and bring to the Provincial Offences Court.

General information



Motions / adjournments

Extension of time to pay

General forms

Requests for disclosure

For tickets

If you have received a ticket and would like disclosure, complete the request for disclosure form.

For summons to appear in court

If you have received a summons to appear in court, contact the Crown's office by:

  • Email:
  • Phone: 905-685-4293

For Ministry of Transportation

If you have been charged by the Ministry of Transportation, contact Linda Davies by:

  • Email:
  • Phone: 905-643-7947 ext. 203
  • Fax: 905-643-7529
Page Feedback Did you find what you were looking for today?