Sponsorship Opportunities for Niagara Children's Water Festival
The Niagara Children's Water Festival is a unique opportunity for grade three and four students from across Niagara to engage in hands-on activities that educate students about the importance of our most valuable natural resource: water.
The goal of the festival is to develop our future decision makers by empowering children to initiate behaviour change within their homes, schools and communities.
Join Niagara Region, along with with Brock University, the City of St. Catharines, Ontario Power Generation and the Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority, as a sponsor for the 20th annual Niagara Children's Water Festival.
Download the full sponsorship guide and application form.
Contributions of all levels go towards keeping this learning experience free of charge for all participants. As a business or organization sponsoring the festival, you will:
- Showcase your brand and increase your brand awareness
- Increase your profile as an environmental steward
- Give back to your local community
- Demonstrate your investment in the education of Niagara's youth and future
- Stand out from your competitors
- Provide employee volunteer opportunities
- Support a beloved and long-standing educational festival in Niagara
- Create new professional relationships with other festival supporters
Up to $900
|Sponsor an activity
|Recognition on festival website|
|Recognition in teacher and volunteer guides|
|Letter of appreciation|
|Opportunity to volunteer|
|Optional guided tour available|
|Logo on sponsorship sign at festival|
|Social media recognition|
|Name on festival map|
|Media release recognition|
|Name and logo
displayed at activity