Registration is full. Sign-up below to be put onto a waiting list for the Niagara Children's Water Festival.
The festival is for students in grades three and four. Teachers with split classes will be limited to bring only their grade three and four students. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We want to ensure our messaging is at the most appropriate level for all students who attend.
- Food will not be provided at the festival. Bring a litter free lunch to help reduce waste, and a reusable water bottle to fill up at the Water Wagon.
- The festival will take place rain or shine. Have all participants dress appropriately for the weather.
- We request that you provide one adult supervisor for each group of 10 children
- Ensure that each of your students has the written permission of their parent or guardian to attend the festival
- Newspaper, radio and television reporters may be present at the festival. Students must have the signed authorization by parents / guardians for photos and videos of the student to appear in print, television and social media reporting on file with the school / school board. Festival volunteers and the media are instructed to ask permission before taking photos and videos of the students.