Cycling Clubs, Associations and Committees
- Amici per la Vita Niagara Cycling Club - Based out of Niagara Falls, Amici per la Vita is a multi-discipline cycling club welcoming riders of all ages and abilities.
- Bikefit Sunflowers - An all-female cycling club that encourages women and girls of all ages and riding abilities to get on their bikes and discover the thrill of recreational mountain biking.
- Energy Cycling Club - A volunteer-based, non-profit organization for recreational cycling. All ages welcome.
- Niagara Freewheelers - Ride together for fun and fitness. They are also involved in cycling education and providing feedback to decision makers about bicycle friendly communities.
- Short Hills Cycling Club - A not-for-profit organization dedicated to promoting mountain biking, trail building, sustainable trail access and maintenance of trails.