Niagara Parents - Talk to a Public Health Nurse
Niagara Parents provides a variety of services to help you raise a happy and healthy family. Connect with a public health nurse about any parenting issue.
905-684-7555 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7555
Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Email Niagara Parents
By submitting this form, you're agreeing to communicate with us by email and keep the exchange of personal health information to a minimum. Public Health's privacy statement
Services we Offer
- Parenting advice, questions or concerns about child's health
- Inquiring about and registering for clinics and classes
- Registering for parenting classes
- Requesting parenting classes and presentations from community partners
- Postpartum support
Topics to Connect on
- Breastfeeding issues
- Emotional health (postpartum depression)
- Healthy eating
- Behaviour problems
- Child's health or concerns about growth and development
- EarlyON centres and other community services
- ADHD and related disorders
- School health
- Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy health
A public health nurse can help link families to services in the community.
Niagara's Parent Directory
Parent Direct Niagara is an online directory to help you find programs, services and resources for children and families in Niagara.