Niagara Parents provides a variety of services to help you raise a happy and healthy family.
Connect with a public health nurse about parenting questions.
Niagara's Parent Directory
Parent Direct Niagara is an online directory to help you find programs, services and resources for children and families in Niagara.
- Questions or concerns about parenting, your child's health or your pregnancy
- Inquiring about and registering for clinics and classes
- Parenting classes, breastfeeding support, prenatal appointments and more
- Postpartum support
- Links to services within the community
- Requesting parenting classes and presentations from community partners
Topics to Connect on
- Breastfeeding issues
- Emotional health (postpartum depression)
- Healthy eating
- Behavioural support
- Child's health or concerns about growth and development
- EarlyON centres and other community services
- ADHD and related special needs
- School health
- Pre-pregnancy and pregnancy health