RV Wastewater (Black / Grey Water) Disposals
We operate sewage disposal stations for the convenience of travellers. RV wastewater (black / grey water) disposals can be made at accepting locations for free. At times, we may not be able to accept RV disposal due to poor weather conditions or operational difficulties at the facility.
Commercial sewage haulers have priority over RVs. Remember to keep your distance and wait for your turn.
- No children or pets allowed in the disposal area
- There is no smoking at any Niagara Region facility
- Visitors must follow all signs, speed limits, safety rules and directions by Niagara Region staff
- While water is provided at some sites for rinsing out sewage lines, it shouldn't be used to fill drinking water tanks
RV disposal is available:
- Monday to Friday, 5 - 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
If you're a commercial sewage hauler, see sewage hauler locations and hours.
|City / Town||Address||Phone|
||1 Anger Ave.||905-871-2264|
|Grimsby||160 Lake St.||905-945-3089|
|Niagara Falls||3450 Stanley Ave.||905-354-2754|