Mental Health Client Advisory Committee
"Maintaining good health should be the primary focus of everyone" - Sangram Singh
The Client Advisory Committee is a group of individuals who empower Niagara Region Mental Health clients to have input and involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of services.
The committee helps to advise and make recommendations ensuring clients receive the highest quality of care.
What We Do
- Review and provide input on Niagara Region Mental Health services and client satisfaction surveys
- Provide feedback on website
- Participate in focus groups
- Identify needs and priorities of clients and caregivers
- Communicate and collaborate with clients, caregivers and staff
- Bring forward issues and make recommendations
- Provide input on intake processes
- Participate in and review responses to client or caregiver complaints
- Provide support to clients as needed
Work plan and evaluation
- Develop annual work plans
- Evaluate and review successes
Call 905-688-2854 and ask to speak to Sarah about the Client Advisory Committee.
Members have also participated in events promoted through: