Dental Health Clinics
Our dental clinics are available to children from birth to 17 years of age living in Niagara.
These clinics provide the following services:
- Dental screening
- Healthy Smiles Ontario
- Preventive clinics
- Dental health support and education
Dental clinic schedule
In-person appointments are available for children in:
- Fort Erie on Feb. 3 and March 17
- Niagara Falls on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Thorold on Mondays (afternoon and evening) and Wednesdays
- Welland on Thursdays
To book an appointment or for emergency services, call the Dental Health Line at 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7399 or live chat with us.
Oral Health Month events
To celebrate Oral Health Month, our dental team and the Niagara Peninsula Dental Association is offering free dental events for children six and younger at EarlyON centres across Niagara.
Events will begin at 9 a.m. at the following EarlyON centres.:
- April 18 - Lincoln EarlyON
- April 19 - Grimsby EarlyON
- April 20 - Connaught EarlyON
- April 24 - Mary Ward EarlyON
- April 27 - MacBain EarlyON
- April 28 - Niagara-on-the-Lake EarlyON
Stop by for free dental screenings, fluoride varnish applications, an opportunity to "ask a dental professional", fun dental activities and giveaways.