In-home Support for Expectant Mothers and Parents
The Home Visiting Program supports families from prenatal until a child's transition to school with screening, assessment, blended home visiting and facilitated referrals to community services.
Referrals can be made by:
- Health care providers
- Community agencies
Reasons to Refer
- Prenatal health concerns
- Developmental or growth concerns
- Parenting support
- Concerns about feeding/nutrition
- Breastfeeding difficulties
- Mental health concerns
- Lack of supports
Make a Referral
Option 1: Fill out online
Option 2: Print and fax the form to 905-688-5100
Note: The referral forms are only for service providers. For self-referrals, please call the Parent Talk Link at 905-688-8248 ext. 7555.
Follow-up to a Referral
- A public health nurse will attempt to contact the client within two business days
- The referral source will be notified if public health cannot connect with the client after three attempts
- The referral source will have the option to request results of this referral on the online form
Connect with a public health nurse at Niagara Parents.