Public Health for New Businesses
If you're planning to open a new business in Niagara, we can provide information and resources to new business owners on:
- Services Niagara Region offers
- Education and consultation
- Guidance on meeting Public Health standards
Consult with us before opening your business
We can save you time and money by not having to correct improper licensing procedures and / or pay for alterations to the structure of the facility after you have opened for business.
If you plan to open any of the following establishments, request a consultation before you get started.
- Child care
- Food and beverage, such as restaurants, bars, cafés
- Small drinking water systems
- Water, such as pools and spas
If you're unsure or your business does not appear, call 905-688-8248 ext. 7590 or 1-888-505-6074 and we'll direct you to the correct contact.