Job Posting #22566
Community Service Worker
Approximate Duration: 6 months
Support Team members in achieving team/division objectives through the provision and collection of information, such as assisting with verification of eligibility of new applicants and ongoing participants when the Casemanager unavailable to complete the scheduled interview.
Provide other administrative supports to all program/staff.
- Completion of 2 year Community College Social Services Worker diploma program
- Additional training in software courses including database, spreadsheet, word processing, and other software applications
- Minimum 2 years of experience in social services environment providing customer service to clients and administrative support to staff
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, communication (oral and written), analytical, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Must possess knowledge and experience in advanced office automation systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, data base and presentation applications
- Must possess strong keyboarding skills, excellent spelling and grammar
- Knowledge and understanding of local community resources an asset
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Diversity and sensitivity training, an asset
- Must maintain ability to travel in a timely manner to other offices, work locations or sites as authorized by the Corporation for business reasons.
Uncover the wonder of the Niagara Region and join a team dedicated to meeting tomorrow's challenges&hellip today!Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your online application.We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply NowEmail to Friend
« Other jobs