Waste Management Planning Steering Committee
The purpose of the Waste Management Planning Steering Committee is to:
- Provide direction to Waste Management staff on recommendations related to the Waste Management Long Term Strategic Plan and other waste management strategic initiatives
- Make recommendations to Public Works Committee on the selection, siting, development and implementation of alternative waste management technologies, long-term waste disposal site(s) and significant waste diversion facilities and programs
- Promote public interest and involvement in the implementation of new waste management programs
- Evaluate and consider recommendations received from the public
This committee reports to and makes recommendations to the Public Works Committee.
Agendas and Minutes
Inquiries and Copies of Reports
2015 - 2018 past minutes and agendas. For questions or copies of committee reports before 2015, email clerks.
Past Meeting Videos
Watch past videos of council and committee meetings.
- Jim Diodati, Councillor
- Robert Foster, Councillor (Vice-Chair)
- Joyce Morocco, Councillor
- Tim Rigby, Councillor
- Terry Ugulini, Councillor (Chair)
- Albert Witteveen, Councillor