Niagara Transit Commission
The Niagara Transit Commission was established by Regional Council as a municipal service Board by By-law No. 2022-38, passed on May 26, 2022 in accordance with the Municipal Act.
This commission will integrate the existing local transit systems into a single organization that operates public transit across Niagara.
Agendas and Minutes
- , Councillor (Vice-Chair)
- , Councillor
- , Councillor (Chair)
- Greg Miller (St. Catharines), Municipal Council Member
- Wayne Olson (Pelham), Municipal Council Member
- J. D. Pachereva (Lincoln), Municipal Council Member
- Wayne Redekop, Councillor
- William Reilly (West Lincoln), Municipal Council Member
- Mathew Siscoe, Councillor
- Leo VanVliet (Welland), Municipal Council Member
- Tim Whalen, Councillor