Selling your Goods / Services to Niagara Region
All potential suppliers of goods and services are given a fair and equal opportunity to bid on Regional business. The following information will provide you with the Region's procurement guidelines, procedures and department contact information.
- Submitting a bid / glossary of terms
- Purchasing by-law and procedures
- Requests for product and service reviews
- Unsolicited proposals policy
- Procurement By-Law
Purchasing Services is located at:
- Niagara Region Headquarters
Sir Isaac Brock Way, 2nd floor
Thorold, ON L2V 4T7
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday
For more information, call 905-984-3655 or contact a purchasing agent.