403 Ontario Street
In addition to the services provided by all of our long-term care homes, Linhaven also offers:
- Centre for T. Roy Adams Regional Centre for Dementia Care
- Ontario Complex has three houses: Secord, Brock, and Merritt
- Martindale Complex has three houses: Lincoln, Henley/Regatta and Dalhousie
- Each house has its own dining, activity, and TV lounge areas
- Central lounges are used for many in-home activities and visiting with a view of the beautiful rose garden
- Chapel, auditorium, tuck/coffee shop, and banking services available on campus
- Therapeutic gardens and grounds
- Onsite Adult Day Service
- Onsite Regional Day and Stay
- Short stay and overnight respite services
- Visiting foot care nurse
- Visiting dentist
More than 150 volunteers provide support services, programs and special events.
Active fundraising volunteers including the Auxiliary, Friends of Linhaven and Community Fundraisers.
For information about eligibility and admission, call the Community Care Access Centre at 905-684-9441 or 1-800-263-5480.
Council of the Homes
Each of our Long-term Care homes has a Resident's Council and Family Council that gives members an opportunity to share their ideas.