Triple P Schedule (Parents with Children 2-12 Years Old)
Parents with children aged 2-12 can sign-up for free parenting courses offered in one of several locations.
Topics Covered in the Children (2-12 year old) Sessions
- Building positive relationships with your children
- Dealing positively and consistently with problem behaviour
- Encouraging behaviour from your children that you like
- Planning ahead to avoid or manage difficult situations
- Taking care of yourself as a parent
- Find a location from the schedule below.
- Call 905-688-8248 or 1-888-505-6074 ext. 7555 (Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.) to register for a Triple P course.
Courses this Week
Upcoming Course Schedule
Ontario Early Years Centre
25 YMCA Drive
July 3 - Aug. 21
|6 - 8:30 p.m.||Yes|