Job Posting #18442
Corporate Information Representative
Approximate Duration:12 months
Responsible for updating and operating the Corporate Records Management System (CRMS), participating in all aspects of corporate records management including active, inactive, and archival records.
Responsible for regular maintenance and operational activities related to a fully integrated records management program.
Provide records research and retrieval support as well as administrative and special project support services to Regional and the Records Management program.
Provide Liaison support for the offsite Inactive Records Centre.
Provide training with regard to records management processes, Freedom of Information and Privacy, and software to Regional staff.
Assist with the operations of the Freedom of Information and Privacy unit.
Provide telephone and in-person reception services, operating the Niagara Region switchboard and directory systems.
Provide support to the Records Management team and the Print Shop as required.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience in a records management capacity
- Experience in a municipal setting
- Must possess working knowledge of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA), Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) and Municipal Act, 2001
- Experience dealing with highly sensitive or confidential information
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Access , PowerPoint, Excel and SharePoint
- Must possess knowledge of the Corporate Policy Manual and CRMS
- Knowledge and understanding of electronic records management issues
- Completion of Grade 12
- Certificate in Records Management or equivalent Post Secondary Education.
- Strong organizational, research and reporting skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Detail oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proven interpersonal skills
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted class G license for the class of the vehicle operated
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. safely
- Must be able to perform duties which involve, stretching, bending, lifting, and carrying
Uncover the wonder of the Niagara Region and join a team dedicated to meeting tomorrow's challenges TODAY!
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your online application.
We thank all candidates for their interest however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply NowEmail to Friend
« Other jobs